The Official Website of the State of Arkansas

What can we help you find?

File a Complaint

File a Complaint

If someone wishes to file a complaint against a dentist or dental hygienist in the state of Arkansas, they can submit a written complaint to the Arkansas State Board of Dental Examiners. The complaint should include details such as the name of the licensee, the date and location of the incident, and a description of what happened. The Board will then investigate the complaint and take appropriate action if necessary.

More Services

Walk-Off List

The Department of Corrections Walk-Off List refers to a list maintained by the Arkansas Department of Corrections

Sanitarian Registration

The Arkansas Department of Health’s Sanitarian Registration Service is a regulatory program responsible for the registration and

Search Online Trademark

Business and Commercial (UCC) Services records and approves any word, phrase, or symbol used by companies or