The Official Website of the State of Arkansas

What can we help you find?


Report a Pothole

Home » Services » Report a Pothole

Report a Pothole

With close to 16,500 miles of highways in Arkansas, we appreciate motorists who take the time to let us know when they come across something that requires our immediate attention. From potholes to damaged signs and sight distance problems to debris on the road, simply use our Ask ARDOT customer service portal to make a report.

More Services

OCSE MyCase Login

The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is a division within the Department of Finance and Administration.


Severe Weather: Donate to the Arkansas Disaster Relief Program