Hi, welcome to!

Frequently Asked Questions

Electricians FIRST_LAST_xxxx the x’s represent the last four digits of your license number Collections: caxxxx the x’s represent your license number the user name will never be something you create you must use this format.

Visit Enter your File number and Federal Tax ID number, click “Show Available Filings,” then follow the instructions. If you do not know your File number, reach out to the Arkansas Secretary of State’s Business and Commercial Services Division at 888-233-0325, 501-682-3409 or

Go to Click the “Get Started” button, enter your Renewal ID and click “Search.” If you do not have your Renewal ID, click the button for “What if I don’t have my renewal reminder?” and follow the instructions.

Go to Click “Pay Citation,” select the correct court, enter the required information and follow the instructions.

To find out if you have unclaimed property, perform a search on the Arkansas State Auditor’s site.

If your license plate is lost, stolen, or damaged, you should replace it immediately. For assistance on the requirements, contact the Arkansas DMV at 501-682-4692.

Contact the Office of Motor Vehicles at 501-682-4710. They will need to update their system to reflect that you have paid/assessed your personal property taxes. Once that is done, you will be able to go back and renew online at

1 / 2More

Didn't find the answer you're searching?

Chat with us!

Hi, welcome to!
Flag Status
Copyright 2022 © All Rights Reserved.