The Official Website of the State of Arkansas

What can we help you find?


Apply for a Child Care Facility License

Apply for a Child Care Facility License

The Department of Human Services Licensing Unit enforces the Child Care Licensing Act for registered child care family homes, licensed homes, and licensed child care centers in Arkansas. Apply for an Arkansas Child Care Facility License at the link on this page.

More Services

Ask a Librarian

Submitting Online Reference Requests: Ask a Librarian is a tool to request reference and research assistance online

OCSE MyWorkers Login

The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is a division within the Department of Finance and Administration.