The Official Website of the State of Arkansas

What can we help you find?


Submit a Tier II Report

Submit a Tier II Report

In Arkansas, facilities that store or use hazardous materials are required to submit Hazardous Materials Tier II Reporting and TRI annually to the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management. These reports provide information on the types and quantities of hazardous materials present at the facility and are used to develop emergency response plans in case of a spill or release. In addition, facilities that exceed certain threshold quantities of listed chemicals are required to report to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) program. This reporting provides the public with information on toxic chemicals released into the environment by facilities in their community. Compliance with Hazardous Materials Tier II reporting and TRI requirements is important to ensure that facilities are safely handling hazardous materials and that the public is informed about potential environmental risks.

More Services

Citizen Alert System

The Citizen Alerts is a free service offered by the State of Arkansas that allows citizens

Scholarship Search

ASLA, The 529 Gift Plan, Arkansas Division of Higher Education (ADHE) and the Arkansas Treasurer’s Office have