The Official Website of the State of Arkansas

What can we help you find?


File a Complaint

File a Complaint

The Judiciary Misconduct/Disability Complaint Form in Arkansas is a tool that allows individuals to file a complaint against a judge or court official in the state of Arkansas for alleged misconduct or disability. The form requires detailed information about the complaint, including the name of the judge or court official, the alleged misconduct, and any supporting evidence. The Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission will review the complaint and take appropriate action, which may include an investigation or a hearing.

More Services

How to Start a Business

The Arkansas Secretary of State’s website provides helpful information on how to start a business in Arkansas.


Severe Weather: Donate to the Arkansas Disaster Relief Program